Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Pages 3, 4 and 5 are started up. Couple more days and this batch is out.

Now I just have to figure out how to make a decent Optimus Prime and Megatron costume for Ian's Fringe show (starting this Thursday). Being married to an actor is not a lot different than having an 8 year old kid it seems *g*. But then New Comics Day turns us both into 12 year olds so I really can't point fingers.

Some nice news came in over the weekend, I was invited to Wondercon 2007 as a guest! Woo hoo!

A signing and panel schedule should be coming in soon for October's V-Con. They gave us a list of topics to choose from and damn if the discussion on SETI and the Drake Equation didn't tempt me. I'll probably be talking comics and portfolios so if those areas interest you go and get some tickets.

No comments: