Saturday, September 2, 2006

Pages 1 and 2 of issue 51 are halfway done.

And here the summer is nearly done. Damn well worked right through it. We'll be trying to make up for lost time this long weekend starting with a barbeque at Patrick's.

Bit of a shock the other day while looking over my credit card bill. It turns out the Omni Hotel charged me for their screw up after all (see July 22nd post for details), and it's dated a day after the manager promised I'd get my money back. I've sent their headquarters another e-mail, their auto responder said someone would get back to me within two business days. That was last Monday. Now that I think on it, they never did get back to me about the first e-mail I sent after we returned from San Diego.

What a terrible way to do business.

No comments: