Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sleep is all wonky this week.

Yesterday I crashed at noon, no reason, my head just does this to me sometimes, and I woke up at around 7:30 pm. Ian had to get out to the airport this morning at 8am so I just stayed up instead of getting a couple of hours that would only make me feel worse in the end.

Went with Ian and saw him off, miss him like crazy already but he'll be back in a few days (he's in Chicago for Sketchfest). When I got back I was reluctant to keep this silly schedule going so I'm doing my best to stay up. Once I've righted this I can get my ass into the office and get started on some work. There's a phone interview with the Wall Street Journal set for tomorrow morning so it could work out if I just... stay... awake.

I'll imagine clowns trying to eat me.

No comments: