Friday, July 22, 2005

People do realise that prolonged sleep deprivation causes psychosis right?

I actually confronted them this morning briefly to find out when the heck this damn project of theirs would be done and the woman assured me it would be today whereupon I grumpily paced about the apartment until I got really sleepy again and passed out to the sounds of some godawful machine outside. Overslept like crazy but still not feeling very rested.

Almost halfway through Half Blood Prince and am very excited about it. Wish I had more time to just sit and get through it all but it's going at a couple of chapters a night.

Jeez, now the neighbours next to the neighbours have their dog out and it's barking like crazy. There's nothing more disconcerting than parents who allow their little kids to try and discipline a large dog. Kids are generally mean little fuckers and it makes me feel for the animal who is obviously just confused as hell. Someone is going to get bitten and then it'll be the dog who suffers. Fuck I hate people today.

No comments: