Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Ian spoke to the landlady today and found out the thefts occured sometime in April. Yeah, great notice. Despite having the serial numbers (which we'll be reporting to the cops shortly) I doubt there's any chance of getting them back after this long. Might get lucky through the police auctions though so we'll see.

The heat has been damn depressing lately so I stayed in this afternoon to finish reading Half Blood Prince. SLIGHT SPOILER ALERT :I have to say it's a really fun book that got me all weepy by the end and no doubt will have kids in a funk all summer. I'll just reiterate what I said to friend today by saying who needs Ritalin when there's J.K. Rowling to bring the little buggers down? Love it. END SPOILER.

So the sun is setting and I'm getting my butt into the office. Hopefully it'll have cooled down enough to get a decent night's work in. Arms sticking to your drawing table is really gross.

No comments: