Monday, July 10, 2006

San Diego. I've gotten a few e-mails lately asking if I'm going. The answer is maybe. The thing about weddings is they tend to do a royal number on your bank account balance. I'm presently waiting on some income to get the tickets and the hotel all paid for. I will say that I'd really like to go but it's up in the air.

I've also had some invites to do some cons/signings for this fall. Right now, work is piling up and with all the travelling and back and forth of the past couple of months, another plane trip would juts make my ears bleed. For now I'm just going to hole up in my office and work. It's the final stretch and I need to be there for it. When it's all done there will be lots of time for a tour but presently the book should be my primary focus. Thank you for the consideration.

Requests. Please read the FAQ regarding sketch requests before e-mailing. It's all there, it's all I have time for. Unless you send in the SASE with your information you won't get a response.

And what is a backing board? It's that acid free piece of cardboard you usually get with comics in bags. If you can't find one you can send a sturdy piece of art paper like bristol or sketch paper. These survive transit very well. Please keep the size reasonable, it'll save you on postage.

And I have no pages for sale just now, still working on the details there.

Hope that wasn't too grumpy sounding, I've got a lot of work to get back to.

No comments: