Tuesday, July 18, 2006

San Diego is a go go!

Ian and I will be arrving on Thursday afternoon so we probably won't see too much of the con that day but we'll be around. No signing schedule yet but chances are it will be the same time as Brian's. Check in with the Vertigo booth for more information.

Some quick notes on sketches:

I do free sketches at the booth. I ask they not be resold because that's just tacky. Anyone who wants a sketch from me can get one by mail for free as well. I'm not here to make you rich, only to make you happy.

Bring a backing board or your sketchbook because I'm not hauling paper to the con.

If you have a request for a character not in Y bring reference, my memory is only so good and I don't want to mess up your board/book.

I will not do nudes of your favourite character. Sorry, that's just my policy.

I will do my best to get to everyone but if time runs out please check with the booth attendants for future times. If there are no other times on the schedule check with the FAQ here regarding mailing in for a sketch. And feel free to say hi regardless of whether you can get a sketch or not, it's always nice to hear from you.

See you this weekend!

No comments: